Start a career at one of our National Parks
Whether you’re living amidst some of the greatest natural wonders in the world for a month or a year, you’ll experience adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play and a unique work-life balance as a valued member of Xanterra. If you have what we are looking for—a commitment to helping others, respect for individuals and an appreciation of the natural environment—you can start a career at one of our national parks with Xanterra Parks & Resorts.
- Employees must be 18 years of age to live and work in the National Parks due to housing facility regulations.
- Applicants should be aware that elevations of our parks range from 4,000 to 10,000 feet. Persons who anticipate potential difficulty working at such elevations are discouraged from applying.
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts is a drug-free workplace. Passing a pre-employment drug test or background check is a condition of employment.
- Although we appreciate the individuality of our employees, we do have appearance standards common to the hospitality industry. Please contact us regarding any questions you may have about our appearance standards.
- Specific meal policies may vary from park to park.
- Please note that because of the large number of meals prepared each day, we cannot accommodate restricted or vegetarian diets.
- Meal programs and costs vary by property.
- Availability dates are a key factor in the selection process.
- Be realistic and specific about these dates as they will be part of your Employment Agreement.
- Your chances of being hired increase if you are flexible about your job choices and are available for the entire length of the season.
- Applicants who can work for the majority of the season will be given priority. Very few applicants can be accommodated who must leave prior to the Labor Day weekend.
- International applicants must have a J-1 visa and Social Security card.
- The Company is unable to sponsor applicants for employment.
- Learn more about agencies and requirements for international applicants.
At Xanterra Parks & Resorts, recruiting and hiring seasons vary by property.
View a complete list of available jobs.