Resorts & Leisure Holdings
Start a career at one of our Resorts
At Xanterra Parks & Resorts, we believe our employees help us put our best foot forward when providing our guests with memorable experiences during their stay. It is with your talents and desire to excel that make not only your experience enjoyable, but give you a sense of satisfaction while working at any one of our resorts.
Working at a Xanterra resort can be a rewarding experience, with responsibilities and commitment. There are many positions available from housekeeping to administrative personnel, and each job varies in shifts from early morning, evenings and weekends. We offer full and part-time positions.
- Employees working in a state park or resort can be employed under the age of 18 as long as all state laws and permit requirements are fulfilled.
- Xanterra Parks & Resorts is a drug-free workplace. Passing a pre-employment drug test or background check is a condition of employment.
- Although we appreciate the individuality of our employees, we do have appearance standards common to the hospitality industry. Please contact us regarding any questions you may have about our appearance standards.
- The state parks and resorts operated by Xanterra Parks & Resorts do not provide employee housing.
- Employees must have their own lodging accommodations.
- Most resorts are located near small towns with ample housing opportunities at the cost of the employee.
- Specific meal policies may vary from park to park.
- Please note that because of the large number of meals prepared each day, we cannot accommodate restricted or vegetarian diets.
- Meal programs and costs vary by property.
- International applicants must have a J-1 visa and Social Security card.
- The Company is unable to sponsor applicants for employment.
- Learn more about agencies and requirements for international applicants.
At Xanterra Parks & Resorts, recruiting and hiring seasons vary by property.
View a complete list of available jobs.