Common Questions from Past Applicants
What is our application process?
Corporate Online Application Process – The “central” online application system used by most properties except Yellowstone* is supported by the corporate Human Resources office. This office assists applicants with the following types of questions or problems: password problems, resetting of interview questions, and error messages. Should you experience any of these problems or have questions related to the system, please contact us at 303.600.3400.
*Yellowstone On-line Application Process – Please contact the Yellowstone Human Resources department for any questions related to this specific on-line application process. Just call 307.344.5323 for assistance.
What is our hiring process?
First, you would apply for a position using the appropriate online application. Next, the hiring manager will review all complete applications (incomplete applications will not be considered for employment). This processing time may take up to six weeks for core/entry level positions, while skilled trade and/or supervisory positions may take longer. Candidates will be notified as to whether they have been selected. If the hiring manager is interested in an applicant, they will contact the applicant directly.
What are your recruiting and employment dates?
Please visit our Recruiting and Employment Dates page for more information.
What is the appropriate contact information for questions I may have?
For questions regarding:
- Application Status, Job or Property Specific Inquiries – Please contact the specific property directly for assistance.
- Job Postings – Only open job positions are posted. If a search is opened for a specific property and no jobs are displayed, this means there are no open jobs at that property.
- Application without Attaching a Specific Job – In order to be considered for employment by a hiring manager, applicants must apply for a specific job opening.
- Paper Applications – Generally, paper applications are not accepted at properties that use an online application system.
- Computer-Generated Message – If a computer-generated message is received indicating that the application is incomplete, please review the application. Usual areas for the message are certifications, interview, and no job attached to the application. Contact 303-600-3400 if problems persist.
- Details for Property Arrival – Please contact the hiring property at the phone number provided during your interview, or call the property directly.
- Summer and Winter Hiring Schedule – Summer postings begin in January and run through April. Winter postings begin in August and run through October. Some properties take applications year-round.
The Oasis at Death Valley – Online
Linda Houser – firstname.lastname@example.org
Glacier National Park Lodges – Online
The Grand Hotel – Online
Diana Williams – email@example.com
Grand Canyon Railway – Paper & Online
Ashley Cuevas – firstname.lastname@example.org
p: 928-635-4010 f: 928-635.5739
Grand Canyon South Rim – Online
Holiday Vacations – Online
Rachel Proue –email@example.com
Mount Rushmore – Online
Rebecca Nichols – firstname.lastname@example.org
p: 605.574.2515 x103 f: 605.574.2495
VBT and Country Walkers
Nicole Voth – email@example.com
Rocky Mountain National Park – Online
Nancy Strong – firstname.lastname@example.org
Windstar – Online
Shannon Wylie – email@example.com
Yellowstone – Online
Zion – Online
Chris Bullock – firstname.lastname@example.org
p: 435.772.7720 f: 435.772.7793
Apply online now to find out why Xanterra Travel Collection is a great place to work for a year … or a career.