Pursue a career at one of our Resorts
Whether you are with us for a few months or a few years, you will experience adventure, discovery, hard work, and a unique work-life balance as a valued member of the Xanterra Travel Collection family. If you have what we are looking for—a commitment to helping others, respect for individuals and an appreciation of the natural environment—you can explore a career at one of our many resort operations.
General Resort Employment Information
- Applicants under the age of 18 can work at a resort operation if they meet all applicable state law and permit requirements.
- Recruiting and hiring seasons vary by property.
- All Xanterra properties are drug-free workplaces. Passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check are conditions of employment.
- While we appreciate the individuality of our employees, Xanterra follows appearance standards common to the hospitality industry. Please contact us directly with any questions you may have about appearance standards.
- Most resort operations do not include employee housing and employees must secure their own lodging accommodations at the cost of the employee.
- Specific meal programs and costs vary by property. Please note that because of the large number of meals prepared each day, Xanterra cannot accommodate restricted or vegetarian diets in employee dining rooms.
- International applicants must hold a J-1 Visa and a US Social Security card.
- Xanterra is unable to sponsor international applicants for employment.
View a complete list of available jobs.