Pursue a career at one of our National Parks
Whether you are with us for a few months or a few years, you will experience adventure, discovery, hard work, and a unique work-life balance as a valued member of the Xanterra Travel Collection family. If you have what we are looking for—a commitment to helping others, respect for individuals and an appreciation of the natural environment—you can explore a career at one of our many national park operations.
General Park Employment Information
- Employees must be at least 18 years of age to live and work in the National Parks.
- Elevations at our National Park operations range from just below sea level (Death ValleyNP) to nearly 12,000 feet (Rocky Mountain NP) above sea level. Persons who anticipate difficulty working at higher altitudes are discouraged from applying.
- All Xanterra properties are drug-free workplaces. Passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check are conditions of employment.
- While we appreciate the individuality of our employees, Xanterra follows appearance standards common to the hospitality industry. Please contact us directly with any questions you may have about appearance standards.
- Employee meal programs and costs vary by property. Because of the large number of meals prepared each day, Xanterra cannot accommodate restricted or vegetarian diets in employee dining rooms.
- Availability dates are a key factor in the selection process and are included in all seasonal park employee Employment Agreements.
- Recruiting and hiring seasons vary by property. An applicant’s chances of being hired can increase if he/she is flexible about job choices and is available for the entire length of an operating season. Applicants who can work for the majority of the season are given priority.
- International applicants must hold a J-1 Visa and a US Social Security card.
- The Company is unable to sponsor international applicants for employment.
View a complete list of available jobs.