Learn Why The Oasis at Death Valley is Made for Celebrations
From weddings and honeymoons to family reunions, anniversaries, and special birthdays, life is full of milestone moments that deserve to be celebrated–and the Xanterra Travel Collection is the perfect partner for making unforgettable memories!
- With 66 revitalized guestrooms and 22 new casitas complete with 1920s charm, The Inn at Death Valley is perfect for a wedding buyout for all your friends and family.
- Host an outdoor ceremony in the stunning Mission Gardens or opt for the elegant Gold Rush Room, with picture-perfect mountain views.
- Lounging by the pool, exploring Death Valley by Jeep or on horseback, hiking nearby trails—there’s plenty to keep your guests busy between events.
- Unwind in the privacy of one of The Inn at Death Valley’s 22 brand-new casitas—your honeymoon home away from home.
- Relax in a private poolside cabana or indulge in a couples’ massage at the all-new Tranquility Spa.
- Enjoy active days together hiking, playing tennis, or swimming.
- The casual, family-friendly setting at The Ranch at Death Valley offers laid-back fun for the young and young at heart.
- Enjoy the natural spring-fed swimming pool, an 18-hole golf course, wide grassy lawns, sports courts, a children’s playground—everything you need for a weekend (or a week!) of great times with the family.
- Brand-new, two-bedroom Casitas at The Inn at Death Valley are the perfect place for making family memories together.
- Savor fine dining at The Inn Dining Room, where breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served alongside gorgeous views of the desert salt pans and the Panamint Mountains.
- The secluded, romantic setting is perfect for couples, and there are plenty of ways to escape, such as booking a luxe treatment for two at the new Tranquility Spa.
- The stunning Mission Gardens and elegant Gold Rush Room venues can accommodate parties and groups of all sizes.
- From the family-friendly Ranch at Death Valley to the adult-oriented historic Four Diamond Inn at Death Valley, there are plenty of places to say “Happy Birthday!” in style.
- With accommodations and pricing options to suit all guests, everyone will love celebrating at The Oasis at Death Valley.
- Choose from indoor and outdoor venues to accommodate birthday parties and groups of all sizes.
- Have your cake and eat it, too! At restaurants from the elegant Inn Dining Room, to the cozy Last Kind Words Saloon, dishes to suit every palate await—and everything on the menu is delicious.
Ready to See Your Results?
Skip & See Results